“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…”
Well, not really, because I have’t started decorating yet, but I’m good and ready for it to look that way now!
Yup, I’m a Christmas girl.
Last year, our decorating was fairly minimal, both because we didn’t have many decorations, and because we didn’t have much space in our little one-bedroom apartment.
Here’s a look back at what we did though, just for fun.
Our tree doesn’t follow a theme, but we loved it anyway.
This year, though, all you Scrooges and Grinches better look out, because I have a whole house to dazzle up in Christmas cheer. That’s right, a WHOLE HOUSE.
Now, that doesn’t mean I’ll be decorating every single room, because let’s face it, that might be a little overkill, especially considering our basement is almost totally empty and that we still have only a few decent decorations.
Of course, I am DIYing some new Christmas stuff this year, and I can’t wait to share it with you guys!
For the sake of making lists and keeping track of everything that’s still “to-do” for this year, here’s the list of DIY Christmas stuff I’m currently planning to work on.
Burlap tree skirt
- NOEL letters (
- New stockings
Buy stocking hangers
- Burlap Pillow
- Mistletoe (Real? Fake? DIYed?)
- Mistletoe pillow (From old shirt)
- Yarn ornaments
- Christmas card display
- Wreath for front door
- Paper snowflake garland
- Handmade ornament for Hubs (it’s a secret, shhh!)
- Garland or banner for the mantle, other fireplace decor
- Find the perfect place for the tree, decorate it!
- Get some sort of real tree/garland/wreath
- Christmas prints for some existing frames
- Lights on the outside of our house
- Other random projects from my Pinterest Christmas page